Friday 9 March 2012

I Will If You Will - WFF

WWF’s Earth Hour is a simple idea that’s quickly turned into a global phenomenon. Hundreds of millions of people turning off their lights for one hour, on the same night, all across the planet. It’s about appreciating the brilliant world we all share – and how we need to protect it. Not just for an hour a year, but every day. It started from 2007 and this year it will happen on 31 March at 8.30pm



The 'I Will If You Will' digital platform, created Leo Burnett with media efforts led by Starcom, encourages people to upload 'I Will If You Will' challenges or dares - for example, one girl promises to propose to her boyfriend if enough people promise to recycle, or you can see the other on the picture, for more just click on the link provided above.
I love how creative and original brands are becoming with YouTube.. For me, it is something new and refreshing, and yes it makes me think. To be fair, I accepted one challenge :) Oh yeah, I also liked the fact, that you can switch languages!

No comments:

Post a Comment