Saturday 7 July 2012

A Conversation With My 12 Year Old Self

Jeremiah McDonald recorded himself 20 years ago and with the material created this awesome little sketch as a 32-year old.

Why is it interesting? Because I literally cant believe he really recorded this 20 years ago and now he made this video. Must be the clever guy! After watching this I want to record the same video and watch it in 20 years time as well...or re-watch videos when I was 12 years old.
It is also interesting how Jeremiah is making the comment about the Internet. 'Life before the internet is kind of blurred to me...' It took over over lives and we spend many many hours looking at the screen.. So what did we do before Internet? :) I was actually also drawing random stuff...

But this is exactly how Jeremiah makes a link to his passion to draw. You can support him by going to his Tell Me to Draw Something blog and well, tell him to draw something.


No comments:

Post a Comment