Monday 9 December 2013

Sorry, I Spent It On Myself - Harvey Nichols Christmas 2013


This is the season for self-indulgence! This Christmas, a little something for them means a bigger something for you. So whilst shopping at Harvey Nichols for the festive season why not pick up a pack of Toothpicks to gift a loved one, and perhaps a pair of Louboutins for yourself (what else are you going to wear to the Christmas party?) Christmas cooks will thank you for a See-Through Glass Salt Cellar (salt not included) and show your appreciation for their hard work by looking seriously stylish for Christmas lunch in a new Lanvin dress.

Lool this is sooo funny! I wish I could do the same thing for myself, but I might pop-up to HN just for a purpose of playing a joke on someone haha. Also I like it as it has a clear exposure of HN in the ad. So nice, well done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment