Sunday 9 December 2012

November 2012 ads

Something that I have seen during the last month and found simply amazing :)

GoPro
Cats love chasing lasers. The GoPro gets you in the action. When you combine the two you get something like this.
In other words, a nice combination of knowledge that Internet users love cat videos and creating an ad out of this. Amazing!



BGH
Another awesome ad from Argentina. Someone, please, teach me perfect Spanish and offer me a job in Argentina ad agency.

Toyota
This next video shows you exactly how your wife will react when you buy yourself a Toyota GT86! It is clearly NOT a family car :)

Canon
As a keen photographer, I simply love this ad. That's why I think the target audience is not people looking for a new camera, but at least someone who has got some photography experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment